- Cambodia property
- Property City
- Property Type
- About us
- Real Estate Services
- For rent
- For sale
- Cambodia real estate blog
Majority shares of luxury beach resort is available for sale on Koh Rong island, Cambodia. Be the boss of this amazing resort today with an investment much lower than market value!
Immerse yourself in the epitome of beachfront luxury with this remarkable opportunity to acquire a majority share of a prestigious beach resort on the enchanting island of Koh Rong. Offering a breathtaking setting, 25 exquisite villas of 50 sqm each, and boundless potential for growth, this resort promises an unrivaled investment opportunity in one of Cambodia’s most sought-after destinations.
Land size: 90m x 250m
Land title: Hard title
Rooms: 25 villas (50 sqm each)
Land lease: $3500 per month
Land lease period: 13 years remaining (extension possible)
Electricity: Government electric
Nestled along the pristine shores of Koh Rong, this beachfront resort spans an impressive 90 meters by 250 meters, offering a vast expanse of land for expansion and development. Currently consisting of 25 stunning villas, this resort already embodies the essence of opulence and exclusivity. However, with ample space available, there is enormous potential to create additional villas or rooms, further enhancing the resort’s capacity and profitability.
Bask in the splendor of a stunning white sand beach and immerse yourself in the unique tropical scenery that surrounds this exquisite resort. The beach, with its glistening sands and azure waters, provides the perfect backdrop for unforgettable experiences and cherished memories. Whether your guests choose to relax by the sparkling pool or indulge in water sports along the coast, this prime location offers an unparalleled beachfront lifestyle.
As the buyer of the majority shares, you will have the opportunity to manage the resort and shape its future according to your vision. The property includes staff rooms, ensuring comfortable accommodation for the dedicated team that will contribute to the resort’s success. With a well-trained and enthusiastic staff, you can provide exceptional service and create a memorable experience for every guest.
The buyer (you) can buy 70% of the shares. The remaining 30% of the shares in this beach resort are owned by the landlord, who acts as a passive partner. This presents a unique advantage for the buyer, as you will have complete control and authority over the resort’s management and operations. Take charge of this extraordinary opportunity and become the boss, implementing your own strategies and vision for success.
The current owner has a family business in another country, making it challenging for him to manage this exceptional resort effectively. This motivated sale offers you the chance to acquire 70% of the shares at an attractive price of $595,000, valuing the entire property at $850,000 (land rent is just $3500 per month). With a long-term land rent contract in place, valid for 13 years and extendable, you can secure a stable and profitable investment in this tropical paradise.
This is your chance to own a significant stake in a luxurious beach resort on the captivating island of Koh Rong. With its unparalleled natural beauty, prime beachfront location, and vast potential for expansion, this property promises a lifetime of rewarding experiences and financial success. Embrace this extraordinary opportunity and join the vibrant hospitality industry of Koh Rong today.
Contact us now to arrange a private viewing and seize this on